Monday 14 May 2012

At the end comes a beginning…

Foreword:
This blog is strictly prohibited for grammar zealots. No logic, only love ahead :-)

At the end comes a beginning…

Just a sec..!! Shouldn’t that be “every beginning has an end?” may be it should but the adage took a 180 deg. Turn in my case and it is quite exulting. 

The first cousin of laziness has finally set her infant foot in the bloggers world after a eon long deliberation brimming with questions such as when is the shubh muhurtam for taking off, how glamorous her blog page should appear, how to handle overflowing stardom after the first post, etc. for which the author has not even shed a bead of sweat to find the answers. 

Some questions are beautiful unanswered assuaged my mind so here goes my first post. The blog is still in its de glam look but I promise to get a stylist to amplify the “WOW” quotient. Well, the author is called sumanjali which means a “floral welcome”. Now I don’t guarantee bouquets for all those who read my blogs but definitely a smile and a titanic thank you.

I started dating wires, resistors, voltmeters, ammeters and testers at college so I married Electrical & electronics engg. Degree at the end of 4 passionate years of… 

My affair still continues, but at a listed company as a Design engineer. But memoirs of my first love started resurfacing in aug, 2011-love for words. I owe it to my ICSE “syllabus”ed school for nurturing a passion for words and grammar. But I chucked grammar (somehow, we are not at good terms with each other after 10th board exams). 

While an addition of one more fledgling blogger to the blogger community makes no difference but it does a monumental difference to me for reasons galore. Well, the reasons are beyond the syllabus of this blog. So, I ll spare you the gyan. 

On this first blog birthday, I want no cakes and candies but loads of guidance from the blog gurus and seasoned readers. A couple of comments and a handful of cheers is all this infant blogger craves for…

Happy reading :-)


1 comment:

  1. Damn the grammar; go breezily unfettered on this great 'literary' (if i may say so) journey you have embarked upon. And wish you truckloads of readership!

    ReplyDelete